Just 35 km from Redon and Nantes, and 45 km from the bay of La Baule, the Auberge de la Forêt stands proud in the middle of Gâvre Forest: 4,500 hectares of natural countryside, home to roe deer, stags and does. The ideal venue for spending a green weekend or holiday.
How to get here ?
- If coming from Rennes, take the N137, head for Nantes and exit at Blain onto the N171.
- If coming from Nantes, take the N137, head for Rennes and exit at Blain onto the N164.
- If coming from Vannes, take the N165, head for Nantes and exit at Blain onto the N171.
A word of advice... When you reach the Etoile ("star") roundabout, head for "Le Gâvre", and a few kilometres from there, you will come across the famous "Auberge de la Forêt".
- Latitude: 47.52687
- Longitude: -1.765987999999993
- Redon train station (approximately 33 minutes by taxi)
- Savenay train station (approximately 35 minutes by taxi)
- Nantes train station (approximately 45 minutes by taxi)
Main nearby cities
Distance in km from the Auberge de la Forêt:
- Blain: 5,5 km
- Nozay: 13 km
- Redon: 35 km
- Châteaubriant: 40km
- Nantes: 45 km
- Saint-Nazaire: 50 km
- La Baule: 60 km
- Rennes: 80 km
- Vannes: 100 km
- Angers: 125km